Sunday, May 1, 2011

What We Are About

Dum: We should tell the people what we are all about, don't you think, Dee?
Dee: Yes, we should. What are we all about?
Dum: I'm all about real estate.
Dee: Real estate? What about real estate? And why would anybody want to own real estate?
Dum: The investment aspects of real estate are one thing we'll talk about. Property management is another possibility. 
What are you going to talk about, Dee?
Dee: I live for the financial markets. I love futures & commodities. I adore the stock market. I am fascinated by trading and by investing. Of course, that means looking at the economics picture.
Dum: Economics? The Dismal Science? That's Alice's field, isn't it?
Dee: It is. I'm glad we have her -- she knows all there is to know about economics, including what it isn't.
Dum: Indeed! Too bad Alan Greenspan, arrogant sod that he is, didn't consult with Alice years ago.  We might not have had the stock market bubble and crash, and we certainly wouldn't have had the real estate bubble & crash. Damn fool!
Dee: Are we going to answer questions?
Dum: I think we should, don't you?
Dee: I do. If you readers will post your questions, we will get back to you. Is that enough for today, Dum?
Dum: I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment